Auction Terms & Conditions ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All persons desiring to bid or purchase must register with Auctioneer via their online platform using a valid credit card. Upon registration the bidder will be assigned a bidder number. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the bidder has made themselves familiar with the terms and conditions contained herein. Your Bid Is a Legal Binding Contract. If you are designated as the winning bidder you agree to pay the full bid amount + buyer's premium and applicable sales tax & shipping. Your credit card will be processed as soon as the auction closes for all buyers.
2. All items are sold AS IS-WHERE IS with NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES expressed or implied. Auctioneer or Seller shall assume no liability and will not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect in any lot. No allowance, discount, set aside, or refund shall be made on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging, imperfection, defect, or damage. Any and all descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as authenticated or as a warranty of any type. Buyer shall base their bid accordingly upon their judgment solely. All sales are final.
3. ALL WINNING BIDDER'S CREDIT CARD USED AT REGISTRATION WILL BE CHARGED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION.
4. A 15% Buyers Premium will be added to all online purchases and will be added to the total purchase price.
5. Tax will be applied to all items that are subject to Texas State Sales Tax and / or local tax. Tax will be collected unless the buyer has a current sales tax number on file with the Auctioneer.
6. Sales tax will apply to buyers premium according to state tax law unless item 5 above prevails.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to: a) reject any and all bids and/or to bid as an agent on behalf of the Seller, any absentee bidder and/or the Auctioneer as buyers. b) bid on behalf of the Seller in situations involving reserves or Seller confirmation to reach the reserve sales price. c)withdraw from or add to auction any item before or during the sale. d) resell any item not paid for in full on sale day. e) Resell any item not picked up during the stated pick up times. f) group, subdivide, sell lots times the money, or sell lots in bulk when it is in best interest of the Seller.
8. Auctioneer is not responsible for the performance of online bidding platform. If a bid is not received by the auction house, the bid cannot be executed. The Auctioneer is not responsible if a bid is not executed due to technical or human error.
9. Merchandise must be removed according to this schedule: FRIDAY, JULY 29TH FROM 7AM - 7PM OR BY APPT WITH TERRY ON SATURDAY, JULY 30TH from 7AM - NOON.
Purchases left behind and not paid for after deadline will be forfeited and bidder may be banned to bid at future auctions. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any items not picked up during stated times.
10. No selling or trading between buyers on or within the auction premises during or after the sale. All merchandise must be physically removed from the auction site prior to any sale of merchandise by the buyer.
11. NO smoking allowed in auction facility, homes, or offices where auction is conducted.
12. NO personal firearms or concealed weapons allowed within auction facility or site.
13. Seller and Terry Waters Auctioneering assumes no responsibility for accidents or mishaps while on the premises during preview or pickup. Bidder and anyone accompanying bidder assumes all responsibility while on the property of the auction house.
This Auctioneer is licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Licensure with the Department does not imply approval or endorsement by the State of Texas. Unresolved complaints or compliments should be directed to the Department of Licensing and Regulation, P. O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711/ 512-463-6599 or 800-803-9202 Terry Waters, Auctioneer, TX#16498 817-372-2215
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms